An Immersion into Total Relaxation
Meet the new INADA Dreamwave. It is the successor to the revolutionary INADA Sogno, and improves upon that chair in many ways that improve the overall user experience. The Dreamwave brings some changes that push this chair forward when it comes to advanced massage technology, propelling it above the previous generation INADA Sogno. It is no surprise then, that the Dreamwave is the ultimate in deep relaxation and massage.
The result is a truly transcendent experience that promotes health and reduces stress.
Copyright 2016 - 2019 Legge Fitness Superstores Ltd. All rights reserved.
Authorized Ontario Dreamwave Dealer:
Listowel & Fergus Ontario, Canada
Why INADA > Watch the Videos...
When considering a purchase as important to your
personal well-being as a massage chair, it’s key to do the necessary
research in order to make a wise investment in your health. The goal is
to purchase a massage chair that will provide years of daily massages
and deep relaxation, offer stress relief, and freedom from pain. Only
The World’s Best Massage Chair® can do all that. Inada
massage chairs are not the least expensive, but they are unquestionably
the best value for the money. Long after other robotic massage chairs
begin to fail mechanically, your Inada massage chair will be providing
comfort and relaxation year after year.
As you do your research, you’ll discover the many
reasons why Inada massage chairs are preferred by the most
1. Uncompromising Japanese Quality and Innovation
Anyone seriously interested in quality should focus their attention
on Japanese massage chair brands. The premium massage chair market is
dominated by Japanese-owned and operated manufacturers. This is not
surprising, as Japan is the single most competitive massage chair market
in the world. Amazingly, about 15% of households in Japan own a massage
chair! Over the years, fierce competition in Japan has pushed the
sophistication and reliability of Japanese massage chair brands to where
they are today and well beyond what non-Japanese makers are able to
Among the Japanese electric massage chair
brands, Inada has set the often-imitated standard. Inada’s dominant
position has made it the best-selling massage chair of all time. It
continues to lead the market in Japan, the United States, and now
around the globe.
Inada invests a great deal of resource into massage
chair R&D and it’s this focus on development and innovation that
allows Inada a preempt over other brands in the market.
2. The Most Innovative, Extensive Range of Features
True marvels of manufacturing science, Inada massage chairs offer innovative features you won’t find anywhere else.
The Inada DreamWave® has completely redefined what a massage chair can be:
- It cradles and massages your entire body, with over 1,200 square inches of body coverage—more than any other massage chair.
- Its infrared scanning technology measures your body and personalizes
the shiatsu massage to your own individual needs, recreating the touch
of human hands.
- DreamWave’s 100% Auto-Adaptive Design conforms to users between 5′ and 6’5″.
- Proprietary, patented, DreamWave technology gently rocks your hips
side-to-side in an undulating and soothing figure-eight motion.
- The DreamWave massage chair features 100 separate inflatable air cells that compress to massage arms, legs, feet and hands.
- Easy-to-use remote delivers a wide range of customizable or
pre-configured shiatsu massage sessions, with hundreds of possible
Get the whole story and all the details on the Inada DreamWave massage chair.
3. The Best Warranty
Inada massage chair products offer the best warranty available, backed by a nationwide team of technicians. We’re here to
answer your questions anytime. We want to make sure you enjoy your Inada
massage chair for many years.
4. Award-Winning Industry Recognition
Since 1962, Inada has been the maker of The World’s Best Massage
Chair. Inada massage chair products have won numerous awards and
- 2015 Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- 2014 EXC!TE Award from Technology Integrator magazine
- 2014 Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- 2014 Featured in Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club Annual Yearbook
- 2010 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) Pinnacle Award Finalist
- 2005 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2004 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
5. Manufacturing Standards, Electrical Standards and Certifications
Our factories in Japan measure up to the highest manufacturing
standards in the world. All Inada facilities fully meet certification
requirements of ISO 13485:2003. ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements
for a quality management system where an organization needs to
demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services
that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements
applicable to medical devices and related services.
All our massage chair products are registered with the FDA as Class I
medical devices. Here are details regarding our registration:
||FAMILY MEDICAL CHAIR (JAPAN); INADA CHAIR (USA)
||MASSAGER, THERAPEUTIC, ELECTRIC
||FAMILY CO., LTD. NAWA FACTORY
||FAMILY CO., LTD.
Inada massage chairs are also TUV certified. This is a demanding
German electrical standard that (as far as we know) no other massage
chair brand has obtained. It is a mark of engineering and safety
excellence. Because TUV is acknowledged by many governments as “the”
standard in electrical safety, presence of the TUV mark on our product
automatically guarantees compliance with all US electrical safety
standards including the UL standard.
> History of Inada...
> Inada Company Videos...
> Inada Massage Expertise...
> Contact Legge Fitness for a Quote...